#struggling. I savored every bite of breakfast today, and actually ate a little too much, as my enjoyment led to me being late to my first class. But I was desperate. I needed to taste, and taste some more. There was nothing that brought a bigger smile to my face today than my buttery biscuit. Then I ate a chocolate croissant, and a side of orange chicken at panda throughout the day. Each bite was a reminder that this was the only delicious food I would get to eat today.
It is now 6:30 pm, and I have nothing to look forward to until breakfast tomorrow. Although - Benny is making my salad tonight, so hopefully it will be better than that pathetic excuse for a meal from yesterday I made.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE...
Today I was extremely proud of myself for making it through day 1. If I can be strong, and live bite to bite on breakfast and snacks throughout the day, I may, just may, be able to eat salad for dinner every night, and become a much stronger and healthier person for it. I knew there was some sense to this...
No comments:
Post a Comment