The answer I had to give when asked whether I would like a braised short rib slider or a pulled pork slider, both topped with goat cheese, arugula, a little EVOO and rock salt. As I watched a small bead of juice roll down Jessica's face, I swear I could feel it on mine. I reached up to prove my imagination wrong only to brush away a very real drip, a tear.
In this way my life has been reduced to almost nothing, but air and water and some structural factors. Quite similar to the qualities of a bland, boring piece of lettuce. Lettuce. How I despise you so.
In this way my life has been reduced to almost nothing, but air and water and some structural factors. Quite similar to the qualities of a bland, boring piece of lettuce. Lettuce. How I despise you so.
No comments:
Post a Comment