Bread Bowl Challenge

one week of salad in preparation for one week of carbs

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

oh, and THIS

...is literally the story of our lives this week.

http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/post/18921778900/when-someone-next-to-me-is-eating-something-delicious
Posted by diana.svea at 3:53 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (9)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • and i promise this is the last one tonight...
      • WHY ARE THESE SO APPLICABLE?!?!
      • saturday - where art thou?
      • oh, and THIS
      • Day 2: Is this real life?
      • But at the same time, I'm pretty sure that what I...
      • After soccer practice I feel so weak that I barel...
      • As I sit doing homework before soccer practice, I...
      • "I'll just have the arugula"

Contributors

  • annie krabbenschmidt
  • diana.svea
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.